Monday, March 02, 2009

8 inches of snow

Wow, I went to bed last night around 1am (I worked a late shift) and there was about 2 inches on the ground. I woke up this morning and there is 8 inches of snow on the ground!!
Delilah is at mom and dad's house because we didn't know if I was going to be snowed in at work, my dad sent me this picture this morning. She's bouncing at the snow and trying to eat snow balls that Ian is throwing at her. I wish I was there!
This is my car before I dug it out (yes I had already started a little).

This is my car 30min later. The nice thing about this snow is that it's very light and fluffly, nothing like the last snow we had that took me an hour because of how packed and heavy it was. Well, I'm off to study for a certification exam I'm taking tomorrow morning and then off to work again. Hope you are enjoying the snow!


No comments: