Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The ABCs

A. Attached or Single- single
B. Best Friend(s)- Lisa or Mom
C. Cake or Pie- depends, Angel food cake or keylime pie
D. Day of Choice- it used to be Christmas, now I'm not sure
E. Essential Item- dogs
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- plain traditional strawberry, or dad's homemade peach
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- Worms
H. Hometown- Leesburg
I. Indulgences- sleep, chocolate
J. January or July- July
K. Kids- not soon enough
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- 27 Dresses
M. Miami
N. Number of siblings- 2 (plus 1 in-law)
O. Orange or Apples- oranges but they make my stomache hurt
P. Phobias or Fears- being alone
Q. Quote- "If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."
R. Reasons to smile- my family, friends, dogs
S. Season- Summer!
T. Tag 4- anyone who still reads my blog
U. Unknown fact about me- I'm an open book
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- mostly only Chicken, with the occasional steak
W. Worst Habit- eating
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- I've had too many x-rays lately
Y. Your favorite Food- TexMex
Z. Zodiac- Taurus

2 comments:

McCoy family said...

I still read your blog! :)

Jill said...

me too! miss you!