Friday, February 01, 2008

Tagged by Jill K.

10 Years ago: Was my first year out of highschool, trying out homeschooling, and my first part-time job as a Teachers Aid at Stepping Stones Preschool.

Things on my to do list tomorrow: unfortunately go to work

Snacks I enjoy: Oreo's, yogert, Cheeze-Its, Goldfish, I could go on, I love to snack

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? Go PRN at work and make my own schedule, pay off my loans/bills, buy a bigger place and rent out this one, help my family out, pay for a Worship Minister at church, buy new clothes for work and play! Rest (if there was any left, into savings)

3 of my bad habits: Worrying, wearing my heart on my sleeve, being available to everyone but myself

5 places I have lived: Fairfax, VA; Woodside Place, Leesburg, VA; Dalhart Drive, Leesburg, VA; Carvaile, Leesburg, VA; Ashburn, VA; Abilene, TX

Jobs that I have had: Stepping Stones Preschool Aid, Jr. Summer Camp Couselor, Secretary at the ER, Transporter at the ER, Patient Advocate at the ER, Patient Care Tech at the ER, Nurse at the ER.

Things people don't know about me: I have a strong fear that is constantly nagging me

No comments: